1. The contest is organized and run by Lesters Foods Ltd. (herein the “Contest Organizer”) and will be held from Monday, September 19, 2022, 12:01 a.m. (NET) to Sunday, December 11, 2022, 11:59 p.m. (NET) (herein the “Contest Period”) on the Lesters.ca/services/en/food-services/contest site. The electronic entry form must be sent in and received by December 11, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.(NET) at the latest.
2. The Contest is open to all restaurateurs within Canada who have owned one or more establishments for a period of at least 6 months and excludes: 1. Employees of Lesters Foods Ltd. or of their subsidiary companies; associated groups, affiliated company or franchisee, advertising agency, successor or agent of the aforementioned groups; 2. any resident in the household of a member of the aforementioned groups of people. 3. Franchisors or franchisees.
3. No purchase is required. You need only go to the Lesters.ca/food-services/contest website page and register your restaurant by filling out all the required fields on the form, including your name, the name and street address of your restaurant, your telephone number, and a valid email address. To participate, you must watch a few short videos that present tips and recipes featuring Lesters products. With every video you watch, you have a chance to win the grand prize. In all, there are 8 different videos you can watch. If you watch all 8, you double your chances of winning, for a maximum total of 16 chances.
Limit of one entry: you can enter each of your restaurants (should you own more than one) a single time during the period of the Contest.
4. The chances of winning the grand prize depends upon the total number of viewings of the videos referred to in item #3.
5. The draw for the grand prize, valued at $5,000, will take place on December 14, 2022, at 11 a.m., at Lesters Foods Ltd’s. web design agency: Kryzalid, 338 St. Antoine E, Office 301, Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 1A3
One participant will be electronically drawn at random from among all of the eligible entry forms received from within / in Canada.
6. The grand prize, valued at $5,000, is applicable to:
The purchase made of any Lesters product between September 19, 2022, and September 15, 2023, up to a value of $5,000 (before taxes), as per the conditions enumerated below, and of a cooking lesson offered by Lesters to create recipes that feature Lesters products, and that are specifically tailored to your type of restaurant.
Conditions and redemption of the prize:
– Reimbursement of Lesters products purchased between September 19, 2022, and September 15, 2023, of a value up to $5,000 before taxes, upon presentation of sales slips and/or velocity reports from suppliers.
– The restaurateur must provide a copy of their restaurant’s(s’) menu to demonstrate that the products they claim appear on their menu.
– The products ordered cannot be resold on the market.
The total value of the prizes awarded in this Contest is of a maximum of $5,000.
7. To be declared winner and to redeem their prize, the contestant whose entry form was selected electronically at random must meet the following conditions:
a) they must be reachable by email or by phone by the Event Organizer at the email address or phone number indicated on their entry form within the (5) business days following the draw or the day on which the first correspondence was sent by the Event Organizer;
b) they must be a resident of Canada and be 18 years of age or older;
c) they must sign the declaration and liability waiver form, which will be sent by mail, fax, or email, and return it to the Event Organizer within the (15) days following the date on which it was sent.
d) If the contestant whose entry form was selected at random does not meet any one or more of the conditions herein, they will be disqualified and a new winner will be picked at random.
8. Upon receipt of their duly signed declaration and liability waiver form, and upon the provision of the documentation enumerated in item 6 above, a check will be sent to the winner within the (7) days following the reception of said documentation.
9. The entry forms are subject to verification by the Contest Organizers, where applicable. Any and all entry forms obtained from an unauthorized source will not be considered as a valid entry. Any and all individuals who enter, or attempt to enter, the Contest by any means deemed contrary to the spirit of the Contest, or that are unfair towards the other contestants (i.e.,computer hacking, submitting multiple entry forms, fraudulent bills of sales or unique codes, etc.) will automatically be disqualified and could be reported to the proper judicial authorities. The decisions made by the Contest Organizers to this effect are final and cannot be appealed.
10. Lesters Foods Ltd. does not assume any responsibility in the event of a breakdown of its website during the period in which the Contest is run, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or telephone lines, online computer systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; nor for any electronic entry forms, online or via the internet, that are not received by Lesters Foods Ltd. due to technical problems, internet or website traffic jams, or any and all combinations of the situations enumerated herein, including any and all damage to the contestant’s personal computer or that of any and all other individuals stemming from the contest entry or downloading of any material related to the Contest.
11. Lesters Foods Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the electronic portion of the Contest in the event that a computer virus, bug, or any other such event beyond their control threatens the security or the smooth running of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate conduct of this Contest constitutes an infraction of the criminal and civil codes, in which case, Lesters Foods Ltd. reserves the right to legal recourse and to seek damages with interest in accordance with the law, including criminal prosecution. All entries are subject to verification and will be declared null and void if they are illegible, mechanically copied, damaged, counterfeit, forged, altered, or transformed in any way or fashion.
12. The prize must be accepted as given and cannot be exchanged for money.
13. The Organizers of the Contest reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Contest in the event of a computer virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, or any other event beyond the control of the Organizers that could corrupt or negatively affect the administering, security, impartiality, or normal conduct of the Contest, subject to approval by the Régie des courses et des jeux du Québec.
14. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. The Event Organizers’ decisions regarding any aspect the Contest are final.
15. By virtue of participating in the Contest, the winner agrees that their name, place of residence, voice, likeness, photograph(s), and statements made regarding the prize will be used for advertising purposes, without financial compensation. The winner agrees to sign the clause, to this effect, included on the declaration and liability waiver form.
16. Lesters Foods Ltd. remains, at all times, the exclusive owner of all electronic entry forms for the Contest. There will be no correspondence with the contestants in the context of the Contest, except for those whose entry forms have been picked at random, unless the participant has voluntarily consented by ticking the corresponding option on the form.
17. For the purposes of the Contest, the contestant is the person whose name and email address appear on the entry form. It is to their restaurant that the prize will be awarded, if declared the winner.
18. Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of this Contest can be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for resolution. Any dispute regarding the awarding of prizes can be also submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeaux du Québec for the sole purpose of reaching an equitable resolution.