Team Leader – IT Development
18.05.2023 permanent Full time
You want a job with a week-day schedule, great benefits, and that will allow you to flourish? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Join the team and become part of the Lesters family. We are a proud Quebecois company that has been in business for more than 90 years. We are people oriented and are always ready to recognize your full potential. That’s right, that sort of thing still exists in our day and age!
Job Summary: The Team Leader – IT Development will be in charge of all application development. His/her role will be to develop innovative technical solutions to optimize all our production projects. He/she will be responsible for supervising and collaborating with a team of 3 IT developers. He/she will work on development projects that are as diverse as they are inspiring, using modern tools and the latest technologies to ensure an evolution towards a 4.0 company.
Monday to Friday
Here’s what working at Lesters also has to offer:
- A steady 37.5 hours per week all year. If stability is something you crave, look no further.
- A flexible schedule and the possibility of working in hybrid mode (2 days in the office / week);
- Modern development tools and technologies to make sure you have fun at work;
- Competitive wages with yearly progession because it’s so much more stimulating;
- Access to health and dental benefits to help you stay healthy.
- A pension plan to make sure you’re well taken care of when you do decide to take the plunge and retire!
- Since you’re surely a fan of our products (who isn’t), employee discounts.
- We also provide you with floater days off if you need time for yourself.
- If that wasn’t enough, no parking headaches here! We’re not downdown so there’s room for everyone;
- And if you prefer public transportation, you’re in luck, they’re nearby.
If you feel that the following characteristics describe you well, we definitely must talk!
- You have a BAC or a DEC in computer science.
- You have a minimum of ten (10) years experience in the IT field.
- You have a minimum of four (4) years experience as an IT development team leader.
- You have a thorough knowledge of C#, MS SQL, .Net languages and technologies
- You are comfortable with Bootstrap, XML, HTML5, CSS3, SAGE X3, Powershell, Microsoft Power App and Agile methodology or at least you have heard of it.
- You have already worked with an ERP (SAGE X3 or others).
- You don’t hesitate to get your hands dirty and want to continue programming.
- Communication is an important working tool for you.
- You are able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- You are analytical, methodical and thorough by nature.
- If you also have some experience with manufacturing processes, then you’re clearly a gem!
These are the tasks that would make up your day in this position:
- Bring your development vision and share your vast experience with the IT team;
- Based on specific mandates, carry out project definition, requirements gathering, development, unit and integrated testing, as well as the implementation of developed solutions;
- Participate in the investigation of problems, analysis and development of new solutions or corrections as needed;
- Respect the methodology as well as the norms and standards of development in force;
- Stay informed at all times of new technological trends in the market, explore new tools, and submit ideas for improvement in order to evolve our systems and keep them up to date.
- And of course… all the famous related tasks!
Looking forward to welcoming you into the fold of our great team!