Senior IT developer
18.04.2023 permanent Full time
You want a job with a week-day schedule, great benefits, and that will allow you to flourish? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Join the team and become part of the Lesters family. We are a proud Quebecois company that has been in business for more than 90 years. We are people oriented and are always ready to recognize your full potential. That’s right, that sort of thing still exists in our day and age!
Job summary: The Senior IT Developer will be responsible for application development and will play a key role in elaborating innovative technical solutions to optimize all production projects. The person will have a chance to work on projects as diverse as they are inspiring, with modern tools and the latest technologies to ensure we evolve towards Business 4.0.
Monday to Friday
Here’s what working at Lesters also has to offer:
- A steady 37.5 hours per week all year. If stability is something you crave, look no further.
- A flexible schedule and the possibility of working in hybrid mode (2 days in the office / week);
- Modern development tools and technologies to make sure you have fun at work;
- Competitive wages with yearly progession because it’s so much more stimulating;
- Access to health and dental benefits to help you stay healthy.
- A pension plan to make sure you’re well taken care of when you do decide to take the plunge and retire!
- Since you’re surely a fan of our products (who isn’t), employee discounts.
- We also provide you with floater days off if you need time for yourself.
- If that wasn’t enough, no parking headaches here! We’re not downdown so there’s room for everyone;
- And if you prefer public transportation, you’re in luck, they’re nearby.
If you feel that the following characteristics describe you well, we definitely must talk!
- You have a DEC or a Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- You have at least eight (8) years experience in the IT field.
- You have in depth knowledge of C#, MS SQL, .Net languages and technologies.
These are the tasks that would make up your day in this position:
- Participate in problem investigations, and in the analysis and development of new solutions or corrections as required;
- Based on specific mandates, carry out development, unit and integrated tests, as well as the implementation of developed solutions;
- Respect the methodology as well as the current development norms and standards;
- Keep up with new technology trends in the market, explore new tools, and submit improvement ideas in order to make sure our systems evolve and are always up to date.
- And of course… the famous related tasks!
Looking forward to welcoming you into the fold of our great team!