Retail Sales Representative
20.02.2023 permanent Full time
You want a job that offers a week-day schedule, great benefits, and that will allow you to flourish? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Join the team and become part of the Lesters family. We are a proud Quebecois company that has been in business for more than 90 years. We are people oriented and we believe in your full potential. That’s right, that sort of thing still exists in our day and age!
Summary of the position: The Retail Sales Representative is responsible for the supermarkets throughout the territory.
*Ideally, the candidate should reside on the North Shore of Montreal
Monday to Friday
Here’s what working at Lesters also has to offer:
- a competitive salary with a bonus plan;
- If you’re looking for stability, you’ll find it here;
- we also provide a dynamic work environment with the possibility of career advancement;
- a Monday to Friday workweek because we want you to get your rest on the weekend;
- access to a collective insurance plan (medical and dental) because we want to keep you in good health;
- a pension plan because we want to ensure that when you leave us to take your retirement, you will be well-provided for;
- since you’re a fan of our products, employee rebates;
- and, we also offer floating holidays for when you need time for yourself.
If you feel that the following characteristics describe you well, we definitely must talk!
- You have a college diploma (DEC / DEP or equivalent).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the food sector.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills. Everyone says so!
- You are able to work effectively under pressure in a structured and organized environment.
- You can adapt to frequent change in a sector that is constantly evolving.
- You possess excellent computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- You can communicate effectively in both French and English.
- If, in addition, you are autonomous and manage your time well, then we really must talk!
These are the tasks that would make up your day in this position:
- Ensure that established sales objectives are met and that our products are marketed through the various banners.
- Eagerly promote the brand through effective and enticing merchandising.
- Maintain excellent business relations with clients.
- Look for and identify any and all new business development opportunities in the territory.
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Looking forward to welcoming you into the fold of our great team!