10.01.2022 permanent Full time
You want a job that makes a difference for the community? A job with a week-day schedule, great benefits, and that will allow you to flourish? Well, you’re at the right place. Join the team and become part of the Lesters family. We are a proud Quebecois company that has been in business for more than 90 years. We are people oriented and we recognize your full potential. That’s right, that sort of thing still exists in our day and age
Summary of the position: The Production Clerk works on the Lesters food production line.
18,00$ for day shift / 19,00$ for evening shift
Monday to Friday 5h30 am to 2h00 pm / 1h30 pm to 10h00 pm
Here’s what working at Lesters also has to offer:
- 40hr. work weeks, year-round, on a permanent basis; so if you’re looking for stability, you’ll find it here ;
- a first scheduled raise in salary after only 6 months in the company ;
- Monday to Friday shifts: we want you to get tour rest on the weekend ;
- access to a collective insurance plan ( medical and dental ) as well as a telemedicine service, because we want to keep you in good health ;
- a pension plan tp ensure that when you leave us for your retirement, you’ll be well provided for ;
- since you’re a fan of our products, an employee rebate ;
- the option of floating holidays for when you need time for yourself ;
- unlike downtown locations, no parking problems because here, there’s room for everyone ;
- and, we are easily accessible by public transport, if that’s your preference.
If you feel that the following characteristics describe you accurately, we definitely must talk!
- You love teamwork, but you’re also autonomous.
- You have no problem handling meat products.
- You’re able to take initiative, and you’re a reliable and diligent worker.
- You’re looking for physically active work where you can essentially have your workout while earning a salary.
- You’re not overly sensitive to cold so you don’t mind working in a refrigerated area.
Here are the tasks that would make up your day in this position:
- contributing to the efficiency of the production lines;
- lifting loads when handling products (20 kg maximum)… and there’s your workout!
- Communicating effectively with your colleagues and immediate supervisor.
Looking forward to welcoming you into the fold of our great team!