30.06.2022 permanent Full time
Lesters has been at the heart of Quebecers’ special occasions for over 90 years. Are you a fan of smoked meat? Well, Lesters’ wonderful team makes the best smoked meat there is. Since we are a small business, we take good care of our people. At Lesters, you will be working with the nicest colleagues in a clean and professional environment that will, no doubt, whet your appetite because it always smells so good here! If you have an appetite for a well garnished job with all kinds of benefits, you will be well served at Lesters. And if you have a taste for advancement, we will make sure to acknowledge your full potential and offer every opportunity to propel your career froward. Lesters is truly a great place to work!
Monday to Friday 4h30 pm to 1h00 am
It’s Great Working at Lesters!
- This is a permanent position, with a 40-hour work week. If you are looking for stability, this one’s for you;
- Shifts are from Monday to Friday: because we feel you deserve to rest on the weekend;
- After 6 months, which goes by very quickly at Lesters, we give you your first raise. You start at $17.75/hr. and you’ll see that this will increase rapidly;
- We offer group insurance (medical and dental) because we want to keep you healthy;
- We also provide a pension plan so that you will be well provided for when you leave us for your retirement;
- You will be given employee discount on all our products;
- We also provide floating personal days so that you can take time off when you need it;
- Here, parking is not a problem like at many downtown locations; there’s enough space for everyone;
- But If public transport is more your thing, know that it will take you to our door.
We would love to have you on board if you recognize yourself in these elements:
- You are not afraid to work in cold weather (3-5 degrees);
- You are comfortable touching and handling meat (beef, pork and chicken);
- You are a person with initiative, reliable and diligent;
- You like to work in a team;
- You like to work physically;
- You have a good sense of discipline in applying good industrial practices and good health and safety practices;
- You have experience working in the food industry or in a factory (Asset)
Here’s a look at your future responsibilities:
- Work in a team on a production line;
- Carry out your tasks according to the established production rate;
- Bag and box our finished products;
- Respect the sanitary standards at all times;
- Carry out different jobs and tasks on a daily basis;
- Be attentive to your environment and know how to recognize risky situations;
- Lifting loads when handling products;
- And the famous, all other related tasks.
NB: The use of the masculine gender is intended to lighten the text and make it easier to read.