Food Services Sales Representative (Restaurant Sector)
19.02.2024 Permanent Full time
You want a job that offers a week-day schedule, great benefits, and that will allow you to flourish? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Join the team and become part of the Lesters family. We are a proud Quebecois company that has been in business for more than 90 years. We are people oriented and we believe in your full potential. That’s right, that sort of thing still exists in our day and age!
Summary of the position : The Food Services Sales Representative is responsible for the whole of the region’s territory (Montreal & Laval) including restaurants and distributors. Ideally, the candidate should live in his territory.
Monday to Friday
Here is what working at Lesters also has to offer:
- A competitive salary with a bonus plan;
- If you’re looking for stability, you’ll find it here;
- We also provide a dynamic work environment with the possibility of career advancement;
- A Monday to Friday workweek: we want you to get your rest on the weekend;
- Access to a collective insurance plan (medical and dental) because we want to keep you in good health;
- A pension plan because we want to ensure that when you retire, you’ll be well-provided for;
- Since you’re a fan of our products, employee rebates;
- And, we also offer floating holidays for when you need time for yourself.
If you feel that the following characteristics describe you accurately, we definitely must talk!
- You have a college diploma (DEC or equivalent).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the food sector.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills. Everyone says so!
- You are able to work effectively under pressure in a structured and organized environment.
- You can adapt to frequent change in a sector that is constantly evolving.
- You possess excellent computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- You are bilingual and can function as comfortably in French as in English.
- If, in addition, you are autonomous and manage your time well, then we really must talk!
These are the tasks that would make up your day in this position:
- Participate in sales development with the distributors and restaurateurs in your territory;
- Develop close relationships with the sales teams and distributors;
- Ensure that sales objectives are met and surpassed;
- Keep the CRM (data base) up to date;
- Look for new business opportunities on an ongoing basis and be up on the competition’s activities;
- Attend various trade shows in the food services sector;
- Answer to and deal with complaints.
Looking forward to welcoming you into the fold of our great team!