Assistant Supervisor in Sanitation
30.06.2022 permanent Full time
Lesters has been at the heart of Quebecers’ special occasions for over 90 years. Are you a fan of smoked meat? Well, Lesters’ wonderful team makes the best smoked meat there is. Since we are a small business, we take good care of our people. At Lesters, you will be working with the nicest colleagues in a clean and professional environment that will, no doubt, whet your appetite because it always smells so good here! If you have an appetite for a well garnished job with all kinds of benefits, you will be well served at Lesters. And if you have a taste for advancement, we will make sure to acknowledge your full potential and offer every opportunity to propel your career froward. Lesters is truly a great place to work!
Monday to Friday 10h00 pm to 5h00 am
It’s Great Working at Lesters!
- This is a permanent position, with a 40-hour work week. If you are looking for stability, this one’s for you;
- Shifts are from Monday to Friday;
- We offer group insurance (medical and dental) because we want to keep you healthy;
- We also provide a pension plan so that you will be well provided for when you leave us for your retirement;
- You will be given employee discount on all our products;
- We also provide floating personal days so that you can take time off when you need it;
- Here, parking is not a problem like at many downtown locations; there’s enough space for everyone;
- But If public transport is more your thing, know that it will take you to our door.
We would love to have you on board if you recognize yourself in these elements:
- Teamwork skills;
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to disassemble and reassemble equipment (mechanical skills);
- Excellent observation skills;
- Good management of daily priorities;
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the field of sanitation in the food processing sector.
Here’s a look at your future responsibilities:
- Assist the Sanitation Supervisor in the performance of his/her duties;
- Replace the Sanitation Supervisor during his/her vacation;
- Participate in the training and supervision of new employees;
- Ensure the dismantling and special treatment of our critical equipment;
- Ensure the respect of the quality and the frequency of washing and the deadlines;
- Carry out titrations and verifications of the dosing systems;
- Propose continuous improvements to the sanitation program in place;
- Ensure that company policies and practices are followed;
- Inspect equipment, respect the frequency of parts changes;
- Occasionally work on specific mandates/projects;
- Assist scrubbers as needed.
NB: The use of the masculine gender is intended to lighten the text and make it easier to read.