Administrative & Human Resources Assistant / Receptionist
31.08.2023 permanent Full time
Looking for a career where you have your weekends to yourself, great benefits, and room to grow? You’ve come to the right place! Join our team and become part of the Lesters family; a Quebec company that’s been in business for over 90 years, that’s people oriented and that sees all you can bring to the table. Yep, that still exists!
Summary of the position: The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Director of Human Resources, as well as other Company departments as needed. The person we’re looking for will have to work independently, with minimal supervision. The selected person will be organized, methodical, cheerful and will be focused on serving our internal and external customers well.
Monday to Friday
Here’s what working at Lesters also has to offer
- A steady permanent full time job all year. If stability is something you crave, look no further ;
- Access to health and dental benefits to help you stay healthy ;
- Benefit from a telehealth and employee assistance program ;
- A pension plan to make sure you’re well taken care of when you do decide to take the plunge and retire!
- Since you’re a fan of our products, employee discounts to spoil you ;
- We also provide you with floater days off if you need time for yourself ;
- No parking headaches here! We’re not downdown so there’s room for everyone ;
- And if you prefer public transportation, you’re in luck, they’re nearby.
If you feel that the following characteristics describe you well, we definitely must talk!
- You have a DEC in administration, or in a related field. Great! We’re already excited!
- You have good knowledge of the Dayforce-Ceridian payroll/human resources system. If so, you clearly have an advantage!
- Team work and autonomy. You like working with a team just as much as solo.
- Organized and rigorous: A job well done is something super important to you!
- You’re a natural at communicating. You know how to make your voice heard and give your words style.
- Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook… The entire Office suite holds no secrets for you and you master it like no other!
- You’re fully bilingual (french – english).
- And, if on top of all this, you have 2 years (or more) experience as an administrative assistance or a similar position, then you’re definitely the person we need!
These are the tasks that would make up your day in this position:
Administrative & Receptionist component:
- Answer incoming calls ;
- Welcome visitors ;
- Make sure visitors fill out the visitor log located at the entrance, and if necessary, have them read BPI rules ;
- Receive and distribute mail;
- Prepare documents for mailing (regular mail, priority mail, courier) ;
- Make reservations (airplane / hotel / car) for our management and sales team’s various travels;
Human resources component:
- Provide administrative support to different departments, mainly human resources:
- Conduct phone interviews with potential candidates and summon them for interviews;
- Participate in the integration of new employees and the management of their administrative files;
- Responsible for the translating our different communications in English/French;
- Participate in the organization of our social committee activities;
- And of course… any other related tasks.
Looking forward to welcoming you into the fold of our great team!