Contest : Enjoy your Favourite Snack Bar Food at Home!
1. The contest is organized by Les Aliments Lesters Ltée (hereinafter referred to as the “contest organizer”) and will be held from Wednesday, May 4, 2022, 12:01 p.m. (EST), to Saturday, August 7, 11:59 p.m. (EST) (hereinafter the “Contest Period”) on the lesters.ca website. The electronic entry form must be received no later than August 7, 11:59 p.m. (EST).
2. This contest is open to all residents of Quebec 18 years of age or older, with the exception of: 1o Employees of Aliments Lesters Ltée or their subsidiaries, associated groups, affiliated companies or franchisees, advertising agencies and successors or agents previously named groups; 2o Persons who reside with those previously named.
If you do not have internet access at home or on your phone, you can use a computer at your local library or cybercafe.
3. No purchase is necessary. Simply scan the QR code on the contest posters, danglers or flyers displayed in grocery stores or go to lesters.ca/alamaison and complete the entry form to be eligible to win one of 10 prizes of $500.00 in grocery vouchers (at the grocery store of the winner’s choice) for a total prize value of $5,000.
3.2 During the contest period, using your mobile phone or computer, vote on lesters.ca/alamaison. To be eligible for the contest, you must complete all mandatory fields of the electronic entry form.
Limit of one entry per 7 days.
4. The odds of winning one of the 10 grand prizes in this contest depend on the total number of eligible entries entered on the contest entry page accessible via the QR code or Lesters Website: Lesters.ca/alamaison. The same person can only win once.
4.1. Each participant who so wishes will have the chance to obtain five (5) additional entries per seven (7) day period if he submits a self-portrait with a hot dog (in a hot-dog sleeve identified with the Lesters logo (optional)) or a photo of their friends or family with hot dogs (in Lesters hot-dog sleeves (otional)), by following the instructions on the contest entry web page, under the conditions set out in article 18b of these rules.
5. The draw for the 10 grand prizes worth $500.00/each will take place on August 10, 2022, at 11:00 a.m., at Les Aliments Lesters Ltée web agency: Kryzalid, 338, rue St-Antoine Est, suite 301, Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 1A3.
Ten (10) entries will be electronically randomly selected among all eligible entries received from Quebec (or Canada) during the contest period.
6. The grand prizes offered are as follows:
10 grocery vouchers worth $500, redeemable at the grocery store of each winner’s choice.
– The same person can only win once;
– The prize cannot be redeemed for cash, but it may be transferred according to the conditions set out in article 14 of these rules;
– All other expenses related to the acceptance of the prize will be borne by the winner.
The total value in Prizes awarded in this contest is of $5 000.00.
7. To be declared a winner and to redeem any of the Prizes, the contestant whose eligible entry form has been picked electronically at random must meet the following requirements:
a) be reachable by email or by phone by the Event Organizer at the email address or phone number indicated on the valid entry form, within five (5) business days following the draw or the day when the first communication was sent by the Event Organizer;
b) be a resident of Quebec and be 18 years of age or older;
c) sign the declaration and liability waiver, which will be sent by mail, fax or email, and return it to the Event Organizer within fifteen (15) days following the date on which it was sent.
d) If the contestant whose entry form was picked at random does not meet any of the above requirements or any condition herein, he will be disqualified and a new winner will be picked at random. This applies to each and every Prize described herein.
8. Upon receipt of his duly signed declaration and liability waiver, the winner will be notified by email regarding how to redeem his Prize.
9. The Event Organizer’s sponsors, affiliates and franchisees cannot be held liable for how the Prizes awarded during this Contest will be used and decline all accountability regarding any Prize or event that could result from this contest. The winner must sign a declaration and liability waiver in this regard.
10. The entry forms submitted by participants are subject to verification by the Event Organizer, where applicable, mainly to verify the validity of the Eligible Transaction. Any entry form obtained from an unauthorized source will not constitute an Eligible Entry. Any individual who enters or tries to enter this contest by any means deemed contrary to the spirit of this contest and in a way that is unfair to other contestants (i.e. computer hacking, multiple entries, fraudulent access to entry forms, etc.) will be automatically disqualified and could be prosecuted by the competent authorities. The Event Organizer’s decision in that regard is final and without appeal.
11. The Event Organizer declines all responsibility for any entry forms received after the Contest Period, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, falsified, modified or destroyed, and any such forms shall be deemed invalid. The Event Organizer shall not assume any responsibility for any problem, outage or technical malfunction related to networks or phone lines, online computer systems, telephone devices, software, servers, access providers, email, browsers, platforms or websites, or any technical malfunction that may occur, including, without limitation, any transmission or non-transmission issues related to any entry forms, regardless of cause. The Event Organizer shall in no way be held responsible for any faulty or inaccurate information, be it caused by Site users or hardware and/or any programs associated to or used by the Contest, or due to a technical or human error that may have occurred in the course of the Contest, including during entry forms processing. The Event Organizer shall in no way be held liable for any error, omission, outage, loss, defect related to communication lines operation, transmission or outages, nor for any theft, destruction or prohibited access to any entry form or modification thereof. The Event Organizer is in no way liable for any injury or damages that may occur due to the Contest. All entry forms become the Event Organizer’s property and shall not be returned to participants. The Event Organizer reserves the right to destroy all Contest-related material once the legally required retention period has expired.
12. The Event Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the electronic part of the Contest were a virus, a bug or any other event beyond the Event Organizer’s control to threaten the security or smooth conduct of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate conduct of this contest constitutes a criminal and civil offence, in which case the Event Organizer reserves the right to seek a remedy and damages to the full extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. All entries are subject to verification and will be declared null and void if they are found to be mechanically copied, damaged, counterfeit, forged, altered or transformed in any way or fashion.
13. The winner acknowledges that the services provided in connection with the Prize are the sole responsibility of the providers. The winner must sign a waiver to that effect, which is included in the declaration and liability waiver.
14. The Event Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize for another Prize of the same type or value, were that Prize or Prize component not available for any reason. Subject to the above, the Prize must be accepted as awarded and has no cash redemption value.
15. The Event Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, end or suspend this contest in the event of a computer virus, computer bug, unauthorized human intervention or any other cause beyond the control of the Event Organizer that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, neutrality or normal conduct of the Contest, subject to approval by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec.
16. The Event Organizer and its representatives decline all responsibility for the situations where the Prize is awarded, such as: businesses shutting down, change of owner(s) or manager(s), labour disputes or any other situation that could directly or indirectly affect the Prize.
17. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Event Organizer’s decisions about any aspect of the Contest are final.
18. The Event Organizer remains, at all time, the exclusive owner of all electronic entry forms for this contest, and they may not be returned to the contestants in any case. Only the contestants whose entry forms have been picked at random will be contacted.
18b. Any participant who submits a photo to the contest to obtain an additional vote per 7-day period, agrees to assign the full rights of use and distribution to the contest organizer, in perpetuity. It is at the discretion of the Contest Organizer whether or not to use the submitted photos, including but not limited to: advertising material, on the web, and in various social networks.
19. At any time, Les Aliments Lesters Ltée remains the exclusive owner of all electronic contest entry forms and photos and they will not be returned to participants under any circumstances. No correspondence will be maintained with participants in the context of the contest, except with those whose entry form has been drawn at random, unless the participant has voluntarily consented by checking the box provided for this purpose on the form.
20. For the purpose of this contest, the contestant is the person whose name, phone number and email address are written on the entry form. The Prize will be awarded to this person, if declared a winner.
21. Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of this contest can be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for resolution. Any dispute regarding the awarding of Prizes can be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for an attempt at a fair resolution.